Tuesday 8 July 2014

Practice makes perfect!

Good morning,

Just a quickie this morning as I have commissioned cards to make and as always I'm faffing about :)

Thought I'd share a way I practice on a variety of larger images with my beautiful Graph'it Marker Pens!

Free children's colouring pages!!! I know right!  But it gives you a huge variety of images to play with, all free to print out and colour and usually have large areas to colour meaning I can practice skin and hair 'flicking' with larger areas than I can get on some of the digi stamps!  It also means that the finished pieces usually end up (if I like them!) on my children's notice boards so nothing is wasted!! Fabulous....
(Please make sure that you use the images according to the copywrite policies of the owners as always)

Here is one of the ones I've been practicing on..from the hugely annoying...oops sorry meant popular! Monster High...


As you will see, it also gave me the opportunity to play with different colour combos for skin and hair!

So, get searching out of the box for practice images as variety is the spice of life :)

Happy crafting

Sandie :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx