Wednesday 3 February 2016

Spectrum Noir Blending Embellishments Step by Step

Hello there,

Just popping in to let you know my latest video tutorial for Spectrum Noir Design Team is still on the Crafter's Companion Blog

This tutorial goes back to basics and shows how to practice the basic blending technique with Spectrum Noir markers, but in a way that uses up scrap card stock in a very useable manner.

Blending is one of those techniques that takes practice, and the tutorial covers 4 easy to put together note card designs that utilise the blending technique in a fun and surprisingly quick way. 

The ideas covered in this tutorial can be used to try out new colour blends and also to build a library of blends for future use when colouring up full images and scenes.


Here's a sneak peek pic:


All colours and details for the step by step video are on the Crafter's Companion blog now!


Thank you so much for supporting me and my little blog and for popping by today :D

I do hope you hop on over and let me know what you think of my quickie makes xxx

Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx

Challenges I'd like to enter:


1 comment :

Thank you for stopping by my little blog, I am massively thankful for every comment received and would love you to be one of my followers (if you aren't already).
Crafty Hugs

Sandie xxx